6/18/2013

FINALLY MOVING


Bracelets- CLAIRES & ALDO // Sunglasses- Ray Ban // Crochet Shirt- ebay // Vest - H&M // Bags - Victoria's Secret // Shoes - ALDO

I went shopping like a week ago and I bought so much stuff like actually SO much. I usually never buy that much ( I'm really cheap ) but it was my last time at this mall 
because I am going back to germany in 1 1/2 weeks *insert sad face here*so I hope that's a good excuse for buying alot :p I got these victoria's secret bags on sale, 
guess how much I paid for them: SEVEN DOLLARS FOR BOTH instead of 27$ :D I went crazy and bought four of them ( I thought my mom and sister might like one too ) 
and even the cassier was jealous of how cheap they were- and I was so lucky because I got the last ones BEST DAY EVER
I also love those shoes, the last time I was at the mall I walked past that ALDO store and I kind of fell in love with those sandals and I really regret 
not buying them afterwards so I bought them this time- they're just beautiful and so comfy, I just wanna wear them all day every day!
AND OMG did you ever hear about the STARBUCKS SECRET MENU ? My friend Holley showed it to me and every single drink on there is like heaven I swear. 
As you probably know, I am a huge harry potter fan and as I discovered the butterbeer frappucino on the secret menu I took the bus ran to starbucks and ordered it- 
it was so delicious, I closed my eyes and felt like being in Hogsmeade for a second, drinking butterbeer at the three broomsticks, sitting next to Harry, Ron and Hermione. 
Just kidding haha, but it was actually so good! I've never really been one of those people that go to starbucks alot but I kind of wanna try every single drink 
on the secret menu so I might go more often in the future #byemoney

Blogpresentation: carla-laetitia

25 comments:

  1. Tolles Outfit :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nina von Pearlsheaven

    PS: Bei mir kannst du grad ein tolles Top von Oasap gewinnen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Outfit gefällt mir auch super!
    Werde bei Ebay mal nach dem Top suchen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewelry, so pretty x

    Http://lilyavenuee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This handpiece with tiny triangles looks just perfect for the summer :-)
    greetings from Poland,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,
    danke dir fürs raussuchen! :D
    13$ klingt auf jeden Fall mega nice und dann ist das Top auch noch so schön!
    Hab das Top erstmals bei meiner Beobachtungsliste gelagert und kaufe sie mir eventuell auch bald :D.
    Nochmals danke, Süße!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das outfit sieht super aus :) die Armbänder mag ich besonders.
    Oh man genieß die restliche Zeit noch!

    Liebst, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sieht sehr schön aus! Ich mag dein Oberteil! :)
    Liebe Grüße, Danni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the top is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have reading all the HP too and I think that it's probably the best book ever ! I didn't know that Starbucks had created this drink, I am a big fan of Starbucks now, I would try this very soon. You're so lucky to live in canada, one of my friend went there and she said that it's an p^retty country

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so great..
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice bracelets & ring :) and your shoes are great!

    xoxo

    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was immediately intrigued by this post by the first picture of your great jewellery hahah :) Love the look, you certainly can pull of a see-trough crochet top :p And don't worry about buying too much, it happens to the best of us haha I do it all the time (ooooops) :p

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your arm candy! great outfit all around.
    btw, Canadians unite! I'm also heading to Germany in 2 weeks!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar, hat mich total gefreut!
    Dein Blog gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut, man merkt, dass du viel Zeit und Liebe investierst!
    Deshalb wollte ich dich auf meine Blogvorstellung aufmerksam machen, vielleicht hast du ja Lust teilzunehmen?
    Bitte lies dir die Teinahmebedingungen gründlich durch damit auch alles klappt.
    xx, Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your accessories! They're so awesome! Your whole outfit is such an amazing combination of bling bling and festival look :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I totally love your blog and immediately had to follow you on bloglovin. =)

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your chain and hand harness! Love it when the accessories really make the outfit X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comment! Love your outfit! Great blog!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. great outfit!
    love the jewelry!
    thanks for visiting my blog:)
    following u;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfit, love the crochet top!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahojky^^ nominovala jsem Vás na "Liebster blog award".
    Pro více informací ->> http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.cz/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html#comment-form

    - - -

    Hi^^ I nominated you to "Liebster blog award". For more informations ->> http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.cz/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html#comment-form

    . . .
    Dreamers Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. dein oberteil sieht so toll aus =))

    auf meinem Blog kannst du einen 25 € GUTSCHEIN von ZALANDO gewinnen !
    schau doch mal vorbei =))

    liebe grüße aus Frankfurt
    http://miss-pinkpalm.blogspot.de/2013/06/zalando-25-gewinnspiel_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Genial outfit and lovely accesories :)
    following now on bloglovin
    xx

    www.esteephs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. we love the crochet top and shoes..gorgeous! can't wait til summer comes round here in Australia!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every single one and really appreciate them :)